Aspect Stone Tile Installation Video
Featuring Skip Bedell from “To Catch a Contractor”
Installation Guides for All Aspect Tiles
These peel and stick backsplash tiles couldn’t be easier to install. Unlike traditional metal, stone or glass tiles, with Aspect there’s no grout, mortar or spacers needed. You can peel the backing off the tiles and stick them to whatever surface you want. Okay, there’s a bit of surface prep that might be needed, but basically that’s how it works. Installing Aspect tiles is an easy project that will give your space a beautiful, modern look and make your neighbors jealous. Below is a quick overview of the installation process. We recommend before beginning your project that you read the full installation guide below.
- 3 x 6 Metal Tile Installation Guide
- 3 x 6 Glass Tile Installation Guide
- Distressed Metal Tile Installation Guide
- Matted Metal Installation Guide
- Matted Glass Installation Guide
- Stone Backsplash Tile Installation Guide
- Collage Tile Installation Guide
- Wood Tile Installation Guide
- Herringbone Installation Guide
- Stone Backsplash Tiles Uneven Countertop
Plan – There are many tile patterns, from basket-weave to herringbone to stack bond. Choose the design that best fits your style and decor.
Lay out & measure – Measure the area to be covered. Lay out the entire project on a flat surface, like a table or the floor before installing the tiles to be sure you have enough tiles and your design is correct. Using a chalk line, create at least one vertical and one horizontal reference line to guide tile placement.
Install Tiles – With proper preparation you can just peel and stick the tiles in place.