Available in 9 beautiful colors from a carefully curated palette of rich shades. This revolutionary lightweight and flexible tile product is made of genuine, thin-cut stone for the look and texture of designer stone tile, at a fraction of the price. With its easy, peel and stick installation, Aspect Stone requires no contractor, grout, mortar, or complicated or expensive tools. It’s the perfect choice for the DIY homeowner.
– A dramatic and rich hue, Charcoal Slate is a neutral, dark gray with subtle variations in texture. It sets off both whites and bright colors, and works well with other natural elements such as wood, stone and greenery.
– Weathered Quartz is reminiscent of the time-worn exterior of weathered barn wood. Featuring browns, grays and rust tones under a subtle sheen, Weathered Quartz coordinates beautifully with most cabinetry, countertops and other surfaces in your home.
– Medley Slate is a mixture of warm and cool tones that complement one another and work well in a variety of surroundings. The contrasting colors and textures add unique interest and depth to any surface.
– The vibrant colors of the fall season are hallmarks of Autumn Sandstone, a reddish brown shade with underlying orange tones. Evocating a fall sunset, Autumn Sandstone adds warmth to any decor.
– With a base color like that of fine grains of sand combined with striations of russet, Golden Sandstone’s light hue is refreshing and modern. It’s the perfect backdrop against other neutrals and warm tones.
– This matte offering features gray shades with amber flecks to amplify any environment. Cool, bold and striking, Iron Slate adds serious style to any surrounding.
– Subtle green and yellow undertones mingle with a lustrous bronze to provide Mossy Quartz its earthy look and rich texture. Complements warm and neutral colors beautifully.
– With its copper patina, Tarnished Quartz is similar to the look of an old coin. It features shades of light brown, beige and green, and is infused with golden flecks that add a rich depth and character.
– Like rock glistening with ice crystals in the morning light, the dark gray surface of Frosted Quartz features metallic accents that mimic movement and add visual appeal. This cool stone is simple and striking.