Our Matted Metal Backsplash Tiles Are an Easy, DIY Way to Update Any Kitchen or Bath
- Each style is available in two contemporary finishes: Stainless Steel and Champagne. Mini Herringbone only available in bronze.
- Each package contains three matted tile sections – enough to cover approximately one square foot.
- The peel and stick backer is a high-bond thin foam adhesive which allows for superior adhesion on most surfaces.
- New, larger-size tiles mean you can cover more area, faster and easier.
- Ready to mount on your wall – just peel and stick. It eliminates the need for tile contractor, grout or mess.
- Lower price than any professionally installed metal backsplash means you can get a high-end look and not break your budget.
– matted tile sections measure 12.5” wide x 4” high. Each section contains 20 rectangular mini subway tiles. Three sections equals one square foot. Available in Stainless and Champagne finishes.
– matted tile sections are 11” wide x 4” high. Each section contains 24 individual hexagons. Three sections equals 0.86 square feet. Available in Stainless and Champagne finishes.
– matted tile sections are 12” wide x 4” high and contain twelve squares in alternating grain or texture. Three sections equals one square foot. Available in Stainless and Champagne finishes.
– features the tradition of hexagons with an unexpected twist. Consists of six-sided shapes stretched for maximum horizontality and visual appeal. Available in Stainless and Champagne finishes. 6 tile sheets per package equals 0.77 square feet.
– feature the rise and fall of gentle curves to amplify any surrounding with its subtle sophistication. Contemporary and organic, this design provides a foundational element for any modern kitchen or bath. Available in Stainless and Champagne finishes. 6 tile sheets per package equals 0.77 square feet.