Available in twelve modern, unique colors, these beautifully translucent artisan glass tiles are the clear choice for the inspired do-it-yourselfer. Just peel and stick for instant style and radiance — there’s no need to worry about the mess of grout or the hassle of hiring a tile installer. Made from 100% recyclable materials, Aspect glass is an eco-friendly, responsible product choice that lets you reflect your individual style. See the difference with Aspect Glass. (Each pack includes eight – 3”x 6” tiles or one square foot).
– Bright and vibrant with undertones of yellow, Sunlit Meadow’s vivid hue makes a dramatic statement in any environment. It coordinates well with lighter oranges and browns, as well as grays and blues.
– Lush and striking, Wild Strawberry makes a sweet addition to any space. This refreshing hue ignites interest and drama. It complements blues and greens, and spices up neutrals like browns and grays.
– The crisp, cool nature of Morning Dew soothes the senses and visually delights. It works well in traditional and contemporary settings, creating an ideal color choice for those who desire the look of subtle sophistication.
– This muted green color with undertones of gray creates a tranquil, refreshing change for any kitchen or bath. Fresh Sage is especially striking when partnered with other earth tones, making it a savory addition to your home decor.
– This deep gray is intense and cool, and makes a dramatic addition to any design aesthetic. Storm Cloud works well when paired with white, pastels and bold hues, making it the perfect complement to almost any color scheme.
– This earthy brown with undertones of cool gray is neutral yet striking, adding instant visual appeal to your walls. Use with a neutral decorating palette or with bold accent colors to make a statement without saying a word.
– This snowy, white color makes a clean, refreshing addition to any space. Frost pairs well with both bold and neutral colors, making it the perfect complement to your decor scheme.
– This muted blue is subtle yet striking. Glacier is cool and sophisticated and works well in modern or contemporary settings for a splash of crisp color.
– Warm and neutral, this earthy tone evokes thoughts of nature. Leather works as a complement to Glacier as well as other neutrals.
– This gray hue is a bold choice for making a strong statement. Steel is both cool and neutral and works well in contemporary design schemes.
– Evocative of the coal-black, tropical wood from which it gets its name, Ebony is a strong, rich hue that stands perfectly on its own or when accented with grays or bold reds.
– This earthy tone is neutral and warm. Putty pairs well with other neutrals for a subtle, muted effect.