Our Matted Glass Backsplash Tiles Are an Easy, DIY Way to Update Any Kitchen or Bath
- Mosaic tiles available in four different variations: Frost, Leather, Ebony, and Rustic Clay.
- Each package contains three matted tile sections – enough to cover approximately one square foot.
- Simple peel and stick installation for superior adhesion on most surfaces.
- New, larger-size tiles mean you can cover more area, faster and easier.
- Ready to mount on your wall – just peel and stick. It eliminates the need for tile contractor, grout or mess.
- Lower price than any professionally installed glass backsplash means you can get a high-end look and not break your budget.
– A snowy, white color that makes a clean, refreshing addition to any space. Frost pairs well with both bold and neutral colors, making it a perfect complement to any decor.
– Warm and neutral with an earthy tone that evokes thoughts of nature. Leather works as a complement to Glacier as well as other neutrals.
– Evocative of the coal-black, tropical wood from which it gets its name. Ebony is a strong, rich hue that stands perfectly on its own or when accented with grays or bold reds.
– Combines Putty, Leather, Steel and Frost for a stylish mix of neutrals that is both warm and elegant. This sleek design is innovative and sophisticated.