About the manufacturer
Acoustic Ceiling Products (ACP) develops and manufactures innovative ceiling and décor solutions and other unique products to construct and renovate homes and commercial buildings. Backed by 50 years of contracting experience, ACP’s vinyl, thermoplastic, metal, glass, stone, and wood products blend ingenuity with style — giving customers finished projects that feature easy installation, quality, affordability and timeless appeal.
ACP’s biggest investment is its “customer-first” approach. With helpful staff available just a phone call or click away, or in the field for sales inquiries or sample requests, ACP ensures satisfaction on every project.
As well as Aspect®
Peel & Stick Backsplash Tiles, ACP also manufactures Fasade®
Decorative Panels, Genesis®
Waterproof Ceiling Panels, Evoba®
Wood Ceiling System, CeilingMAX®
Surface Mount Ceiling Grid System, GridMAX®
Ceiling Grid Covers, and HG-Grid®
Vinyl Suspended Ceiling Grid System. Do-it-yourself customers can find ACP’s products at leading retailers such as Lowe’s, Home Depot and Menards, or at select Ace Hardware, Orgill, and DoitBest retailers, and also on the web at DIYdecorStore.com
. For more information, please call (800) 434-3750, or visit us online at: acpideas.com
- 1998 | Introduced first product to the home-center industry.
- 2004 | ACP surpassed our goal of having five different product offerings in more than 1,500 home-center locations throughout the United States.
- 2005 | Introduced the Classic Tin Style panel product line.
- 2007 | Introduced the Evoba Wood Ceiling System product line.
- 2007 | Rebranded Classic Tin Style backsplash and ceiling panels “Fasade.”
- 2007 | Fasade backsplash and ceiling panels named “Best New Product of the Year” by HOME magazine.
- 2009 | Aspect Metal peel and stick backsplash introduced.
- 2009 | Genesis maintenance free ceiling panels introduced.
- 2010 | Fasade wall panels introduced.
- 2013 | Aspect Matted Peel & Stick tiles introduced.
- 2013 | Aspect Matted Peel & Stick Metal Backsplash Tiles Named to This Old House “Top 100” List.
- 2014 | Aspect Glass Peel & Stick Tiles introduced.
- 2016 | Aspect Stone Peel & Stick Tiles introduced.
- 2017 | Cre8tive Garage Door Hardware products introduced.